Saturday, November 19, 2011

Will they really stop me from using an iPod during the Philadelphia half marathon?

It says on the FAQ section of the website that anything with earphones is NOT allowed when running the marathon or half marathon. Has anyone ever run this race before? Will they actually stop me if I bring my ipod? I am running the half marathon in November and my music has always been a crucial aspect of my runs.|||Lots of places say that they don't recommend you wear earphones just to make sure you are alert of your surroundings and people running around you. There's going to be too many people for them to actually stop you from bringing them. If you want, you can just hide them somewhere on your body when you enter the area.





Hope that helps,


Elaine


http://www.truerunning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment