Thursday, November 24, 2011

What music should I listen to while running a marathon?

I'm preparing a playlist for a marathon I'm running this weekend and I want some good jams on there to help me make it through. Any suggestions on good music to run to?|||Depending on which marathon you run, you probably shouldn't use Ipods. Some marathons outlaw them, so you can't wear them anyway.





Why would you want to have an Ipod? You miss half the point of running a marathon. There are spectators, music ensambles, bands, DJs, all sorts of things to look at and listen to. If you wanted to run 4 hours and pay attention to nothing, you can do that on your own time. Marathons are great to experience with every sense, including the SOUND of them.|||the anthem- pitbull


move shake drop-pitbull


please dnt stop the music-rihanna


sweetness-jimmy eat world


toy soldier %26amp; break the ice-britney spears








any techno music|||i don't know what type of music you're into, but here are the songs i use when i work out:





remember the name - fort minor


second to none - styles of beyond


damn regret - red jumpsuit apparatus


U + Ur Hand - P!nk


One Step Closer - Linkin park


Piece of me - britney Spears


Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N Roses


Bleed It Out - Linkin Park


Misery Business - Paramore


Here I Stand - Madina Lake


Qwerty - Linkin Park


There and Back Again - Daughtry


Believe Me - Fort mInor


Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus


The Take Over, the Breaks Over - Fall Out Boy|||Well, what ever music moves you or brings positive energy or good memories to your life should do it. Everyone gets inspired with different songs, so whatever makes you feel better will work for you.





For example, I personally like 80's 90's, Spanish rock, etc. Also, you can throw in some recordings of your friends cheering you, and then when you are running, unexpectedly you will hear your friends/relatives saying good things that will cheer you up. You can also record your own self saying good positive things. That's what I am going to do... i will also run a marathon this Sunday (L.A. Marathon.... see you there)|||Anything loud and fast I'd say Rock and Rap is the way to go





Hope you do good.|||classical, so you can focus in your breathing


may i recomened Stephanie Bennett?|||I have to agree with Davion23. I ran my first half marathon with nothing, and I had the best race EVER! I got to talk to all kinds of running fanatic's! The next 10K i ran I brought my ipod. I ran a decent race, but I missed the "race ambiance". If you are use to training and can't be without it just take it out of your ears for a bit and see how you feel.|||well i dont have suggestipns put put whatever songs u like to pump u up!|||Van Gelis - Chariots of Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment