Friday, December 2, 2011

Would you run a second marathon knowing your time will be worse?

I ran my first marathon a few years ago and had a great time. I've signed up for another in a couple weeks but I'm thinking of not running it because my time will be a lot worse. I'm not in as good of shape as I was a few years ago. My friends think I'm vain for backing out of it.|||If you have already done all the necessary training to complete the marathon, then follow through with it.|||For a lot of people, the whole point of doing a marathon is not to get better at there times, or even to get a good time at all. But it's simply to finish the marathon and prove to themselves that they can do it.





If you don't want to run the marathon, don't do it. But if your only reason is because it won't be as good then stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment