Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is a good walking shoe for marathon?

I am going to be walking a marathon and a half (39.3 miles) next month and I need to find a good pair of shoes. I have a sensitive arch so I would prefer good arch support. Right now I am using Nike Air Max running shoes. They are okay but I need something better!|||http://www.roadrunnersports.com/





they have a section of their site called 'shoe dog', where you can enter your weight, stride type, and what kind of running you do, and it will recommend shoes for you.





Dont use Nike - they make a great basketball shoe but their running shoes are awful. The Asics gels are great, so is New Balance.|||Try New Balance or Adidas.|||Aren't you supposed to run a Marathon?|||Rocksport walking shoes are very good,IMO

No comments:

Post a Comment