Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How can I win a marathon wearing a high heels?

There's a shoe festival here at my country on November 18.. And there's a marathon but it has a twist,. Participants should wear a high heel shoes.. I'm worried. I saw on youtube about marathons like this. But there's nothing I could use as techniques.|||Practice running in heels. The more you practice the better you will be but be careful OH also wear heels that give you a lot of support this way your less likely to hurt yourself and it makes it easier to run in them|||Get drunk and wear kitten heels, you'll look great.|||I wouldnt run i woud just walk or strut if you in high heels!|||I could carry you on my back and run.|||i gave my man a marathon and let him finish on my pantyhosed legs and heels if it matters....

No comments:

Post a Comment