Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do you avoid pooping during a marathon - any tricks that are safe?

Running a marathon on Saturday - trying to figure out what to do to minimize stops|||I've never had to stop for #2 during a marathon. I always ensure that i've visited the porta-potties enough prior to the race. (one or more times, if necessary)





I've heard of some people using immodium but i haven't done that myself.|||Be careful following some of the "advice" on here. Immodium and enemas will cause you to become dehydrated. Just go like you normally would during the day. If you don't eat right before running you shouldn't have problems with that.|||I have never had to stop, and if you are regular, meaning you go about the same time everyday, then running later in the day will not affect your movements.|||Enema or Colonic

No comments:

Post a Comment